Makes: Approx. 12 brownies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1.5 cups spelt flour (or any other choice of flour)
1 cup whey chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup of cacao
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 cup of maple syrup or rice malt syrup
2/3 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup raspberries
1. You can use another flavour of protein powder if you like! Simply add another 1/4 cup of cacao.
2. If this mixture is a little dry, add a little more coconut milk.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add flour, protein powder, cacao and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- Make a well in the flour and then pour all the wet ingredients in.
- Mix well until all combined. If it is looking dry, add a little more coconut milk.
- Pour into a deep lined baking tray and spread evenly from edge to edge.
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes. Using a fork or a skewer, place into the middle of the brownie and if it comes out clean, its ready!
- Slice and EAT!